A weekly Top 30 motivational leadership success quotes.
1. You see things and you say, why? But I dream things that never were and I say, why not?
-George Bernard Shaw.
2. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
3. In order to achieve our goals, we have to get a little bit uncomfortable to push those crusty comfort zones.
4. Our biggest competition is never the others. Instead, it is always ourselves. It doesn’t matter if we end up with first or last place. If we do our best to do better than before, then we’ve won.
5. We all have the potential for greatness.
6. A major is not a person who can do the work better than his men; he is a man who can get his men to do the work better than he can.
7.Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
8. Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to higher standards, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
9. A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he gives up.
10. A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.
11. You don’t need a title to be a leader.
12. A leader is a dealer in hope
13. A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men.
14. A good leader is a man who is not worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him
15. Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.
16. A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he knows something.
17. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
18. I must follow the people. Am I not their leader?
19. Where there is no vision, the people must perish.
20. A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say. We did it ourselves.
21.A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall
22. A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work
23. A danger foreseen is half avoided.
24. A businessman’s judgement is no better than his information
A must do something
will always solve more problems than “something must be done”
26. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
27. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
28.He who angers you, conquers you,
28.Happiness lies in the Joy of achievement and the thrill of creative efforts.
–Franklin D. Roosevelt.
29. Habit is a cable; we weave a thread of it each day and at last we cannot break it.
30.Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.
31. Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.
32. Go for it now, the future is promised to no one.
33. For real winners, there is no finish lines.
34.For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
–Harry F. Banks.
35. Fear is a priceless education
36. Failure should be our our teacher, not our undertaker. It is delay not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end street.
-William A. Ward.
37. Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.
38. Every choice you make has an end result.
39. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
The 40th is from Norman Vincent Peale.
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
Thank you for your grateful genuine follow, and we expect to offer you the best soon.
Our next post will be
The top best 6 bed-juicy tribes in Uganda.
Follow us on facebook by clicking here,
Twitter handle @Boshbillsinc
Google+ click here
YouTube AMANYA BONEFANSIO