The following is a list of top 100 wisdom quotes plus 15 bonus quotes.
Please use them to wakeup your financial, social and political intelligence within you.
1.I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
2.Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
3.Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
4.In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them. 5.Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly. May you live every day of your life.
6.The best index to a person’s character is how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and how he treats people who can’t fight back. 7.Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
8.Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
9.I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.
10. Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone
11. Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
12. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
13. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
14. The unexamined life is not worth living.
15. The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
16. The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.
17. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
– Farrah Gray
18. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
-Leonardo da Vinci
19. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.
20. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
21. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
22. We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.
– Leo Tolstoy
23. Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
24. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
25. It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard everyone would be doing it. The hard is what makes it great.
-From “A League of Their Own”
26. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
27. Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track.
-Matthew Keith Groves
28. Never, never, never give in!
29. You can have everything you want in life if you just help enough people get what they want in life.
30. Nothing great has ever been achieved except by those who dared to believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances.
31. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful
-Joshua J. Marine
32. Trees are poems the earth writes upon the sky, We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
33. Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress.
34. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.
-Abigail Van Buren
35. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
36. Believe in possibilities. Believe in human potential. Believe in yourself and you’ll have the power to change your fate.
37. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
38. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
-Norman Vincent Peale
39. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.
40. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
41. The mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss.
42. God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.
43. Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.
44. There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
45. Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will
46. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
47. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
48. With will one can do anything.
49. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
50. The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.
51. By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
52. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. It is during our failures that we discover our true desire for success.
54. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
55. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
56. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
57. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
58. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
59. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
60. If you win, you need not have to explain…If you lose, you should not be there to explain!
61. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
-Henry David Thoreau
62. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and…
63. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
64. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
65. You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself to be
66. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
67. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
68. It is not that I’m so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.
69. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
70. Don’t Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold.
71. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
72. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
73. I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
-Vincent van Gogh
74. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
75. Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.
76. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
77. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.
78. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
79. All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.
80. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
81. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
83. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
84. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
85. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
86. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.
87. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
88. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
89. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
90. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
91. To be a great Champion You must believe You are the best.
If You’re not, pretend You are.
92. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame.
93. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
94. I think I’ve discovered the secret of life — you just hang around until you get used to it.
-Charles M. Schulz
95. Dream big and dare to fail.
96. Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.
97. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
-John D. Rockefeller
98. The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
99. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
100. The best revenge is massive success.
1. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
2. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.
3. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
-Booker T. Washington
4. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
5. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
6. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
7. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
8. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
9. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
10. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
11. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
12. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.
13. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten….
14. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
15. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT